   What Can One Do If...?

  • From: Michael Lauzon <xpl@fastmail.ca>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:40:23 -0400 (EDT)

What can someone do, if someone steals your idea, writes the acronym

the same way you do, and steals early code ideas, and then says he/she

copyrighted it.  I am asking the XML-DEV mailing list, because my

project is related to XML.  Simon St. Laurant will know what group I

am talking about if he reads this, as he is on the list.

Michael

Founder, Owner, Moderator

XPL Group

http://www.egroups.com/group/xpl