   RE: [admin] Re: How to u n s u b s c r i b e?

  • From: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:22:05 -0600

There also used to be a filter that prevented things that
looked like u n s u b s c r i b e messages from getting to
he list and returned a link to a page that described the process in detail.

I know cause I got one of these yesterday when trying to
second Edd request.

However, if they do come back, make sure that you remove
the footer from any replies you send to the list.