   RE: Healthcare and Security/Privacy

  • From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@microsoft.com>
  • To: "'K. Ari Krupnikov'" <ari@iln.net>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:59:02 -0700

Probably most people here have seen it, but in
case not, the book "Data on the Web" by Dan Suciu and
some others has a thought-provoking discussion
of how semistructured data like XML fits into
traditional ways of dealing with relational data,
theory around efficient access patterns, and more.
http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=155860622X