   RE: Joel on XML

  • From: Ashvil <ashvil@i3connect.net>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:14:55 -0700

> From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:clbullar@ingr.com]
> If you can find papers on the CALS CITIS
> (Contractor Integrated Information Services)
> you'll have the vision from the eighties
> (not the first or last) on the notion of
> net integrated businesses.

Anyone have a link to these papers or to get them. If some of the
paper authors are on this list, could you please consider publishing
them on the web. JPEGs scans are fine too ;-)

These will be helpful to all folks like me who came late to the party
and would atleast document history of markup and unstructured
information.

I hope xml.com, xmlhack.com or some site establishes a repository for
this history.

Regards,
Ashvil