   RE: new Infoset

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: John Cowan <cowan@locke.ccil.org>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:31:28 -0500

It will be prudent to close the gaping hole in
the XML 1.0 spec quickly.  This course of choosing
"losers" makes it possible for some agency to
implement an alternative to the namespace that
is non-interoperable with existing
APIs that depend on it, thus collapsing a
rather fragile framework of interlocking
specifications without abandoning XML legally
or otherwise.   Loss becomes opportunity.

Ick.

Len Bullard

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard/lensongs.ram

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.