   Re: NEW ORACLE XML SCHEMA PROCESSOR RELEASES

  • From: Steve Muench <smuench@us.oracle.com>
  • To: francis@redrice.com, Mark Scardina <mark.scardina@oracle.com>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:17:05 -0700

Francis,

| [1] Where would Oracle like the beta bug reports sent? (eg it doesn't
| seem to like the "annotate" element)

Please report bugs to our XML Technical forum on:

http://technet.oracle.com:89/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?forum=XML

Our developers and product managers for XML products and
components "hang out" there and can triage problems, suggest
possible workarounds, and report bugs for you.

Kindly include a simple testcase if possible with your posting.

Thanks.
BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/