   Re: NEW ORACLE XML SCHEMA PROCESSOR RELEASES

  • From: Mark Scardina <mark.scardina@oracle.com>
  • To: francis@redrice.com
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:12:11 -0700

Bug reports, enhancement requests and any other technical questions should
be posted on the XML Forum that is hosted on OTN.

Mark

At 08/08/2000 07:55 AM, Francis Norton wrote:
>Thank you Mark, I installed the java version and got it running, no
>probs.
>
>Two questions -
>
>[1]     Where would Oracle like the beta bug reports sent? (eg it doesn't
>seem to like the "annotate" element)
>
>[2]     And would anyone in the XML-DEV community like to volunteer to host
>an open compliance test suite for schema validators? I can provide some
>help, a host site and a cool domain name, but I'm not sure I have all
>the skills to run it myself.
>
>Francis.
>
>Mark Scardina wrote:
> >
> > The following XML Schema implementations are now available on the
> > Oracle Technology Network. Each of these versions are compliant with
> > the following W3C XML Schema Working Drafts of 4/7/00:

> > Web Site: http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml
>
>--
>Francis Norton.
>
>Defy Convention? Deify Convention!

Mark V. Scardina               Group Product Mgr & XML Evangelist
CORE & XML DEVELOPMENT GROUP     E-mail: Mark.Scardina@oracle.com
Web Site: http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml