   Re: NEW ORACLE XML SCHEMA PROCESSOR RELEASES

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline@rksystems.com>
  • To: Mark Scardina <mark.scardina@oracle.com>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:21:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Mark Scardina wrote:

> Bug reports, enhancement requests and any other technical questions
> should be posted on the XML Forum that is hosted on OTN.
>
> Mark

Mark:

How about a URL?  I logged onto the OTN, didn't see any pointers to the
XML Forum, so I used the Find command to search for "XML Forum" and it
came back with "No results found."

Also, from what I can tell, the C++ code is available only for Solaris.
Did they really write non-portable C++ for such a platform-independent
task as validating XML documents?  Or did I mis-interpret what I saw on
the site?

Thanks,
Bob