   RE: NEW ORACLE XML SCHEMA PROCESSOR RELEASES

  • From: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:12:20 -0600

>[2]     And would anyone in the XML-DEV community like to
> volunteer to host
> >an open compliance test suite for schema validators? I can
> provide some
> >help, a host site and a cool domain name, but I'm not sure I have all
> >the skills to run it myself.

See http://xmlconf.sourceforge.net  We currently have an harness for XSV and about 100 initial test cases (mostly schemas that are valid with respect to DTD for schema but invalid against schema
constraints.  Harnesses for Xerces and Oracle are obvious next developments, but I've had work on another project this last week.