   Re: XP on MacOS

  • From: Philip Gooch <philg@easynet.co.uk>
  • To: Matt Tenenbaum <mtenen@max.cs.kzoo.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:54:39 +0100

Sounds like from the error that Codewarrior can't find the base classes for
XT. I've got most Java XML tools working OK on the Mac (Saxon, XT, XP,
jaxp, xml4j etc) - the easiest way is to add all the .jar files to your
default classpath directory: e.g. in your System folder, in Extensions,
MRJ, MRJClasses. If you put them there, they'll get picked up by default.
Otherwise, you'll have to add them to your classpath.

Phil