   Re: Fw: Errors in the XML-Signature spec. examples (Namespacedefaulting

  • From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:57:50 -0500

At 13:22 2000 08 11 -0400, Winchel 'Todd' Vincent, III wrote:
>More interesting information about Namespaces 1.0.

Not really.  This is very old and well-trod ground, and there
is no ambiguity or error in the spec (in this area, at least).

Before starting a long thread on xml-dev, folks should check
out the public archive to which John Boyer posted and the
couple responses:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-names-editor/2000Aug/

paul