   Re: SOAP and XML Schema validation?

  • From: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>
  • To: David Orchard <orchard@pacificspirit.com>, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:19:50 -0400

Hi, David:
    Here's some issues I think u can check out:

SOAP 1.1 ==>> The absence of the SOAP mustUnderstand attribute is
semantically equivalent to its presence with the value "0".
...... This attribute MUST appear in the instance in order to be effective
...... and since u import a schema and use element instance, looks like u
need to put this attribute back and about changing from uri-reference to
uriReference to enable xmlspy, I do not think it'll work - and I'll try the
same thing and see how it goes, cheers

mark

"life is ..."