   New to XML, need to get started

  • From: Nick Shanks <nick.shanks@virgin.net>
  • To: XML Development <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:08:54 +0100

I have a large table i've been maintaining in HTML on my web site.
I've converted the data into a valid XML file (top file ID line is missing -
unknown requirement) and was wondering how to show the file as a table as I
have been doing in HTML

ie:

..

becomes

<star-name>Alpha Centuri</star-name>
etc...

Nicholas Shanks
--

Please direct responses to:
mailto:nick.shanks@virgin.net

Mac Freeware & Astronomical Data can be found at:
http://www.nickshanks.com/