   Which conference?

  • From: Channing Jackson <channing@qualcomm.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:27:07 -0700

Greetings,

New to this list, I have a surface understanding of XML and how it can be
used in the enterprise.  As a senior programmer/analyst for a large IT
organization, I'm curious to know which XML Conference (XML One 10/2 - 10/5
OR XML DevCon 11/12 - 11/15) would be most suitable and beneficial to me?

Thanks for any information.

Channing Jackson