   Re: Which conference?

  • From: Aura Sheffield <aura@home.com>
  • To: Eldar Musayev <eldarm@microsoft.com>,'Channing Jackson' <channing@qualcomm.com>, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:26:29 -0400

I am also new to XML, and considering "XML Bootcamp," which is to be held on
various dates/in various locations ( www.sdexpo.com/bootcamp/homepage.htm ).
This would be my first year there; does anyone have any experience of the SD
Expo "special events" to offer?  Is this a waste of time, or just what we
may both be looking for?