   RE: Which conference?

  • From: Eldar Musayev <eldarm@microsoft.com>
  • To: 'Channing Jackson' <channing@qualcomm.com>, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:06:52 -0700

I understand that XML One is really more for managers than people like us,
while DevCon should be more technical. Though with incoming stream of money
coming to (and expected from) XML technology it's not easy to make any XML
event of such scale completely clean of marketing.

-- Eldar

Eldar A. Musayev, Ph.D.       +1-425-7057856
eldarm@microsoft.com      fax:+1-425-9367329
One Microsoft Way,    Redmond, WA 98052-6399