   Re: XML language for Software documentation?

  • From: "Eve L. Maler" <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
  • To: lisa@exinet.co.za (Lisa Retief)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:16:56 -0400

DocBook was designed for this very purpose, and is supported with lots of
stylesheets, formatting engines, and a ready-made user community.  See:

   http://www.docbook.org
   http://oasis.oasis-open.org/docbook/

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com