   Re: XML language for Software documentation?

  • From: Michael Smith <smith@xml-doc.org>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:31:12 -0700

Anthony B. Coates <Tony.Coates@reuters.com> writes:

> To get Javadoc in XML, see
>
> http://www.componentregistry.com/jdox/entrypage.jsp
>
> If you are interested in how to embed code inside XML documentation,
> contact me directly.

Thanks for sharing this link -- JDox seems like a tool that many
people in the documentation world (like me) could find quite useful.

One problem, though: The site's mechanism for e-mailing the DTD on
demand is nice, but it sends it with a bad MIME header:

                                  ^

I think that's supposed to be a dash, i.e, "octet-stream"; my mail
reader didn't properly recognize the attachment -- I had to pull out
it out manually.

  --Mike Smith

--
Michael Smith          mailto:smith@xml-doc.org