   Dynamic XML

  • From: Sean Palmer <wapdesign@wapdesign.org.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:34:04 +0100

Dear All,
I have developed something that may be of great interest to some of you: Dynamic XML. See the proposal at: http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/dxml/proposal/
Basically, DXML uses CC/PP (and in particular CC/PP - DTPP), to provide a *real* dynamic XML, where the XML parse tree is modified on the server &/or client sides.It is the first truly dynamic system developed for XML.
I want it to become a regular specification rather than a bussiness solution.To this end: I would greatly appreciate help in the development of this proposal. If you are interested, please send me a note (to sean@waptechinfo.com, or reply to this message).
If I get enough support, I will set up a mailing list for it.

I am hoping that Dynamic XML will send shockwaves through the XML community; and that people will realize its true potential.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer