   RE: Who will maintain SAX?

  • From: Lynda VanVleet <lyndavv@earthlink.net>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:11:26 -0700

>From: sharris@primus.com [mailto:sharris@primus.com]
>ent: Friday, September 29, 2000 2:52 PM
>Certainly this comment is only half-way tongue-in-cheek. Consider how
>many of those conference pamphlets you get each week. Who are all of
>these teachers? Who are all of these students? Who's paying for all of
>this? And why?

OFFTOPIC
Does anyone know if there will be a Xtech 2001.  Can't find it on the gca
web site.  It was my first conference and now that my head doesn't spin from
confusion about XSpecifications and XWGs, I would enjoy the great
technologically advanced presentations.

Lynda VanVleet
lvanvleet@classiq.com