   Re: SAX2-ext: any more comments?

  • From: Matt Jones <jones@nceas.ucsb.edu>
  • To: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:50:20 -0800

David,

I believe you are right that Xerces supports the SAX2-ext handlers.  I
have used both LexicalHandler and DeclHandler in Xerces 1.1.1, 1.1.2,
and 1.1.3 and they seem to work fine.  I think it is safe to assume they
are still part of Xerces 1.2, but can't validate that from first hand
experience.

Matt

Matt Jones                                    jones@nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/