   Re: XML, 2nd Edition

  • From: James Robertson <jamesr@steptwo.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:13:48 +1000

At 22:57 9/10/2000, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

>Intriguingly, he notes that the XML Activity statement talks about "version
>1.1 of Namespaces in XML".  It'll be interesting to see if that's a minor
>revision only slightly beyond the changes made in XML Second Edition, or a
>more dangerous proceeding.

"Dangerous"?
Is what it has come to?

Why are many of us are scared of the changes (damage?) that
the W3C can do with the standards, unless carefully
watched...

Hmmm.

(Maybe I'm reading more into Simon's statement
than I should.)

James Robertson
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd
SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Illumination: an out-of-the-box Intranet solution

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
jamesr@steptwo.com.au