   RE: sunshine and standards development

  • From: Mike Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net>
  • To: KenNorth <KenNorth@email.msn.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:30:38 -0700

Recently I bought an ISO spec online through the ANSI web store
(http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/default.asp). I can't remember which
one it was (so many specs these days), but I do remember that it was about
1/3 of the cost listed on the ISO site. The spec on the ISO site was offered
in print via mail only whereas ANSI offered it as was PDF only.

-Mike