   RE: sunshine and standards development

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com, simonstl@simonstl.com, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:55:59 -0500

Title: RE: sunshine and standards development
Note that no where in the paragraph you cite is the
word "Standards" used.   The W3C seems to be
clear about what its role is.  It is the pundits on
the subject that seem to introduce the word
standards.  Before we start the elections, we
should get the proposals edited.  First rule:

Conserve nouns.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.