   RE: RDF, the "semantic web", and the nadir of AI (was RE: Realist icprop

  • From: Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com>
  • To: cavre@mindspring.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:54:02 +0200

At 12:05 18/10/2000 -0400, Cavre wrote:
>Why would anyone want a organization which has proven to
>be less than clear in their recommendations to lead the way
>to a "Semantic Web" which should provide clarity and understanding
>through the use of semantical links of some design?

I don't think that's really the point. If anyone or anything could provide
and inject clarity and understanding into something as ginormous as the web
I would have dropped out of my philosophy studies to run some sort of
hyperhyped semantic consulting startup :)

-- robin b.
Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.