   Re: DTD Parsing question

  • From: Ronald Bourret <rpbourret@rpbourret.com>
  • To: "Pandya, Atul" <Atul.Pandya@fmr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:24:37 -0700

I don't know what you mean by value here. DTD's don't have values.
However, you can find a number of free DTD parsers at:

   http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/xmltools/cat_ix.html#SC_DTDParser

Note that you might need to modify these to work with your application.

-- Ron

--
Ronald Bourret
Programming, Writing, and Training