   RE: Will XML change the character of W3C?

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Ann Navarro <ann@webgeek.com>, sam th <sam@uchicago.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:05:41 -0500

Thanks for answering frankly.  Sure, we've
all been in those discussions.  Unfortunately,
all too often.

But if we know that is why, we seek alternatives
if we have to.  What suffers is the binding power
of the spec.  After awhile, we find out if the
pedant had the right answer or not.

It isn't perfect and that is why we are pros:
if it succeeds, we bask.  If it fails, we burn. :-)

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard