   Re: XML Schema spec status

  • From: Leonor Ciarlone <ciarlone@WORLD.STD.COM>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:19:36 -0400

FYI, XML Schema is a Candidate Recommendation as of today.

Anyone care to take a gander or guestimate at how many of the registered
ML's (in August XML.COM counted 250)  have been developed in:

 a) DTD
 b) a version of schema pre-candidate status (i.e. XML Data via Biztalk)
 c) RELAX

 Leonor Ciarlone
Senior Consultant
CAP Ventures, Inc.