   RE: XML Schema spec status

  • From: "Biron,Paul V" <Paul.V.Biron@kp.org>
  • To: 'sam th' <sam@uchicago.edu>, Yimin Zhu <yzhu@cephren.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:31:24 -0700

Actually, as of this morning, the Schema Spec is a Candidate
Recommendation...

<quote src='http://www.w3.org/TR/CR-xmlschema-2-20001024/'>

Status of this document

This specification of the XML Schema language is a Candidate Recommendation
of the World
Wide Web Consortium. This means that the XML Schema Working Groupconsiders
the
specification to be stable and encourages implementation and comment on the
specification
during this period. The Candidate Recommendation review period ends on 15
December 2000.
Please send review comments before the review period ends to
www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org (public mailing list archive).

pvb
Co-editor, XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes