   SAX2/Java: Known Bugs

  • From: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:23:42 -0400 (EDT)

I've put a list of known SAX2/Java bugs at

  http://www.megginson.com/SAX/bugs.html

I had a computer meltdown in June and might have lost some e-mail
then.  I intend to put out a SAX 2.01 bug-fix release before I hand
SAX off, and I'd appreciate any addition bug reports or requests for
clarification as soon as possible.

Thanks, and all the best,

David

           http://www.megginson.com/