   RE: Mapping XHTML to XLink via Architectural Forms

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:57:55 -0500

The img element is a good example. I have
to warn locals when showing them the vocabularies
that two tags, with similar applications, can
often have very different attribute sets.  The
namespace lets us isolate them but not say
much about the application.

We keep coming back to arch forms.  There
must be something to them.

I wonder:  has anyone revisited arch forms
and where *inheritance* is discussed, delegation
might be more appropriate?  I confess to not
knowing enough about it, but isn't inheritance
considered fragile and delegation robust?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h