   OPML parser in Squeak

  • From: Bruce ONeel <beoneel@mindspring.com>
  • To: dave@userland.com, xml-dev@xml.org, squeak@cs.uiuc.edu
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:47:19 +0200

Hi,
  There is a screenshot of a simple OPML parser in Squeak at

http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~bioneel/beo/Squeak/OPML-Squeak.jpg

OPML is a XML format for outlines.

This was parsing the playlist example on the OPML Spec page at:
http://radiodiscuss.userland.com/opmlSpec

I'm sure there are still some bugs but it is starting to come together.

More about Squeak at http://www.squeak.org.

I'll release the changeset in a bit if someone is interested.

cheers

bruce