   Problems using XDR

  • From: "Velasco Herrero, Jose Antonio" <ja.velasco@ibermatica.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:19:31 +0100

Title: Problems using XDR

Hi all,

I'm having several problems in order to transform a XDR schema using XSLT.

The parser I use is the Beta Release September 2000 by MS and I think that the problem could be relationed with namespaces but I'm not sure. When I remove "xmlns='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data'" from the "Schema" element it runs but in other way rules in XSLT don't work correctly.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance

Jose.

P.S: I'm sorry but my english is not very well.