   DTD/Schema's Repository

  • From: adami <adami@vision.poly.edu>
  • To: xml-dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:27:17 -0500

Hallo from Nicola.

This is my first time I post on this NG.
I'm working on analysis of clustering algorithms for XML document.
Specifically I'm looking for  a group of at least 7 homogeneous, non
only
part of the same category, DTD/Schema.
The area of the DTD are used on could be anything.

Can someone, give me informations about.

I already take a look to biztalk, xmlorg, and dtd.com, but I didn't find

more than 3 homogeneous DTD/Schema for a given category.

Thanks, Nicola.