   Re: Pull-based XML parsers?

  • From: John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
  • To: Rick JELLIFFE <ricko@geotempo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:56:24 -0500

Rick JELLIFFE wrote:

> But I urge developers to boycott any XML parsers that do not attempt to
> provide full support for XML 1.0, in any general-purpose development.
> If you use them, *you* are creating interoperability problems, not the
> people who use XML 1.0 in their documents.  Perhaps the kxml people
> might put in a paragraph in their documentation warning against using
> their system in general-purpose applications too.

I think you are overlooking the following sentence from the documentation:

	[kXML] is intended for restricted environments
	like the PDAs or embedded systems.

--
There is / one art                   || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less                    || http://www.reutershealth.com