   Re: xslt

  • From: Daniel Veillard <Daniel.Veillard@w3.org>
  • To: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:36:54 +0100

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 12:16:35PM -0500, Thomas B. Passin wrote:
> Daniel Veillard said -

> > > results?
> > > >

> > > http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/articles/xml03202000.asp
> >
> >   yet another page which confuses my Netscape browser on
> Linux
> > to the point that it will not render at all ...
> >   I assume I'm not part of the intended audience, oh well
> >
>  It workes fine for me using Netscape 4.08 (on Windows).  If
> you are using a brower earlier than 4.01, well, too bad -
> update a little!  How about the latest Mozilla?

  Damn, apologies, and thanks to those that pointed out it actually
works. In that case, requesting the page through a cascade of
junkbuster and squid generate an infinite fetching loop when trying
to load this resource through netscape 4.75 (linux 2.2). Disabling the
use of the proxies clears this up, but it usually works without troubles.
I need to do more checking,

  sorry for the noise,

Daniel

--