   RTP, NC - USA - XML users group meeting

  • From: pkiel@sertus.com
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:04:34 -0600

TriXML, the XML interest group for the triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, and
Chapel Hill, NC - USA), will meet Tuesday November 14th at 5:30pm.  We are
pleased to have Roger Cummings of VERITAS speak to the group (details
below). TriXML meets every second Tuesday of the month, 5:30 pm.  For more
information on the group and meeting logistics, look at
http://www.trixml.org