   Announce: New Semantic Web Interface Mailing List

  • From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
  • To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:29:58 +0000

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to announce the formation of a brand new mailing list: swi-dev.

     Semantic Web Interface Development
       swi-dev@egroups.com

What is it for? To discuss Semantic Web Interface Technologies Development
such as:-

     1. How the SW will/can be interfaced
     2. How current UI technologies may be used with SW technologies
     3. SW Portals (the primary means of SW interface)
     4. Current SWI sites, articles, resources etc.
     5. How new technologies for the SW may be developed
       5.1 Take a close look at SWI technologies
       5.2 Possibly develop our own SWI technology
     6. SW protocols, frameworks, and applications

For example, I'd like to talk about the interaction between RSS and DC, and
how to point to the Semantic Web (portals).

More information:
     Send messages to: swi-dev@egroups.com
     Homepage: http://www.egroups.com/group/swi-dev
     Archives: http://www.egroups.com/messages/swi-dev
     Problems? Questions? Contact the owner at: swi-dev-owner@egroups.com

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://xhtml.waptechinfo.com/swr/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.