   complexType reutilization

  • From: =?UNKNOWN?Q?Jos=E9?= Manuel Beas <jmbeas@telenium.es>
  • To: XML-DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:05:57 +0100

Hello, everyone

We are using XmlSpy 3.0 and have an xml schema according to
http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance

This schema has the following problem: if we have an element named e.g. "x"
of type "xType", we cannot use another element named "x" of type "yType".
Apparently the validator applies the "xType" definition for the second
element case.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Regards,
José Manuel Beas
--
Nosotros, los andaluces, hablamos el español
  "sin las dificultades propias del idioma".