   advice to beginner

  • From: "e.e" <ersin.e@home.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:14:30 -0500

Hi everybody;
I am going to keep it simple , I am very new to xml (just read Xml step by
step , xml by example) but I do know html dhtml JavaScript vbscript c++
,vb,oracle . So my question is : I would like to know what are the
recommended books to get start with xml as a programmer not as a web
designer?
thanks
ersin eser.