   Fwd: 2 queries - image in XML and XSL Date

  • From: Dipankar Chakrabarti <dipanc@yahoo.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:12:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi! Everybody,

I have posted 2 Qs 2 days ago, got no answer. Posting
those again.

These may be silly questions, but some clue will help
us lot.

Thanks

Dipankar

 1. I am facing difficulty in including image in XML.
 Going by the HTML way I used the following syntax in
 XML -
     <TOPLEFT><html:img
 xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"
           src="go.gif"/>
     </TOPLEFT>
 go.gif is in the same location as the XML file.

 But it is not displaying the image. Please provide
 some suggestions.

 2. I tried to display date by inserting "@Date" in
 XSL using the following syntax:
 lang="GregorianDate"/></td>
 It is not working.

 Please note I am using IE 5.00.2919.6307

=====

DIPANKAR CHAKRABARTI
Have a Nice Time............