   Re: 2 queries - image in XML and XSL Date

  • From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@home.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:28:44 -0500

You probably didn't get any answer because 1) you don't give any
information that would help anyone diagnose the situation, and 2) you
should take this question to an xslt discussion group.

With no information, like what the xml or the stylesheet look like, or
how you are tyring to do the transformation, or what result you are
getting, I would guess that you should download and install the current
version of the Microsoft xml processor, msxml3.dll.

Tom Passin

Dipankar Chakrabarti asked for help -