   Re: FW: Processing large XML document

  • From: Jiri Jirat <Jiri.Jirat@idoox.com>
  • To: MarkH@i2.co.uk
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:53:35 +0100

Hello,

 try to use SmartTranscoder
http://www.zvon.org/index.php?nav_id=40

It is based on SAX processing and thus allows
processing of huge files without
high memory requirements.

There is an example called 'eraser', which is,
I think, the thing you exactly want - to erase
some elements, while the others remain unchanged.

Best regards
Jirka

--
 <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
 <mail>     jiratj@idoox.com  </mail>