   beta

  • From: "e.e" <ersin.e@home.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:20:04 -0500

Title:

Hi Everybody
Xml Spy version 3.5 is  available for beta test

Specifically the 3.5 Beta 1 release contains:

support for the latest XML Schema Candidate Recommendation released by the W3C on 10/24/2000

a graphical schema design view for editing XML Schemas with unprecedented ease-of-use

the ability to automatically convert schemas from the April 7 working draft to Oct 24 CR

the ability to access files from a URL (http: or ftp:) using a user-name and password

the ability to save files directly to an FTP server

a new COM-based API for integrating XML Spy into custom solutions (Visual Basic sample included)

a totally rewritten version of the network license metering module

http://www.xmlspy.com/beta35.html

good luck to all;

ersin eser { No I don't work for them  :-) I am new to XML and  I am looking for a  good editor }.

This is our  time, tomorrow is today with a different name, live now, be free