Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Alexey Gokhberg <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 22:24:16 +0100
The new release is available for the Standard Edition and the Database
Edition of Unicorn XSLT Processor.
In this release:
* Performance of XSLT engine is significantly improved.
* Support for ECMAScript extensions is introduced (before it was
included in the Professional Edition only). Unicorn ECMAScript
Interpreter (UESI) engine is now included as an integral part in all
editions of the product. Functionality that is not directly supported by
XSLT may be implemented using ECMAScript.
* ECMAScript engine supports the regular expression match/replace/search
facility, which can be used in XSLT stylesheets via ECMAScript extension
The software is free (see licenses included in the distribution kits)
and can be obtained at:
More information is available at our Web site,
Unicorn Enterprises SA (Switzerland)