Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: Edd Dumbill <email@example.com>
- To: "Eve L. Maler" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:56:57 +0000
On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 08:59:03AM -0500, Eve L. Maler wrote:
> At 10:57 AM 12/11/00 -0800, David LeBlanc wrote:
> >Just a point of clarification please: show="embed" has the semantics of
> >"insert the target into the source"?
> No. It says "embed the presentation of the ending resource in place of the
> presentation of the starting resource."
This discussion puts me in mind of a couple of questions I've had for a
while on this. Here are some things I'd like to say about the target
resource to be embedded:
* style it with this XSLT/CSS sheet
* confirm its signature matches this one <<insert-sig-here>>
Are there any standard ways of expressing this kind of thing yet? If
not, do we need one?