   RE: ANNOUNCE: SAX Navigator Version 0.1

  • From: Chris Lovett <clovett@microsoft.com>
  • To: 'Takuki Kamiya' <kamiya@sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:06:31 -0800

Interesting.  This is a similar concept to the System.Xml.XmlReader API
included in the .NET Framework. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/net.  I agree
with you that a pull model is much more natural way to process streams of
XML.  I think you will find the System.Xml.XmlReader to be quite rich and
extremely easy to use.