   RE: Visual Transformations: Bread and Butter Transformations?

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Jonathan Robie <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>,xml-dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:04:23 -0600

You might drop a level and inquire into
generic modes.  It seems to me that mode are
one of the more powerful and simply applied features
of XSLT, and generalizable.  A TOC is a TOC in the
abstract.  Modes are fascinating in their own
right because they are a naming property that seems to
press on the boundary issues of sharing semantics.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard