   Using XSL with XML in master detail forms

  • From: Gyan Jadal <gjadal@yahoo.com>
  • To: xml-dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:26:14 -0600

I am creating a form where the top part of the form shows a list of records
from a XML file
When the user selects any record  from the list  I want to show the details
of the record in the bottom half
The details exist in the same XML under the same tagname.
Any one knows how to do this using XSL and XML ..without using CSS & HTML