   [Zvon] SVG reference in SVG, aural examples

  • From: Jiri Jirat <Jiri.Jirat@idoox.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org, zvon@list.zvon.org
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:34:07 +0100

Hello,
 we have two Christmas presents for you:

1)
  we have prepared SVG reference in SVG format as a demonstration
 of the power of XSLT and SVG:
 http://www.zvon.org/xxl/SVGReferenceSVG/Output/index.html

 To view it, you must have SVG capable browser.
 We have tested it with the Batik viewer (http://xml.apache.org/batik).

 If you don't have SVG viewer,
 PNG snapshots created with Batik rasterizer are also available to take
a look.

2)
 we have added aural examples to our CSS2 reference. You can test
 your browser or listen to simulations (*.wav format).
 http://www.zvon.org/xxl/CSS2Reference/Output/index.html
 We have used the
 The Festival Speech Synthesis System
(http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/)
 and MBROLA synthesizer (http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis/)
 for the preparation of sound files.

Best regards
Jirka

--
 <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
 <mail>     jiratj@idoox.com  </mail>